- What are the three V’s commonly used to describe Big Data?
Volume, velocity and variety
- What are the three Big Data formats?
Structured, semi-structured, and unstructured
- List one example of structured data.
A relational database or a data warehouse
- What are the goals of Hadoop?
To leverage inexpensive enterprise-grade hardware to create large clusters, and to create massively scalable clusters through distributed storage and processing
- Which type of Hadoop cluster nodes provide resources for data processing?
- Which service manages cluster CPU and memory resources?
- Which service manages cluster storage resources?
- Which framework provides a high-performance coordination service for distributed applications?
- Which framework provides provisioning, management, and monitoring capabilities?
SysAdmin/DevOps Professional with strong Linux focus, experience with design and support of high availability webscale infrastructures and resilient database deployments.
Deep understanding of Linux, Cloud, Information Security and outsource support.
If you need to send me an encrypted mail. Please import my GPG key:
gpg –keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com –recv-keys 63B19B1C52B7AC98033EAC670F6A2073E0EE5DC5
If this blog helps you, you could buy me a coffee: